New card: refers to a blank fingerprint IC card that has not been registered before and has no fingerprint information stored inside.
Old card: refers to a fingerprint IC card that has been registered with the card and has fingerprint information stored in it.
A. Card issuance: the process of new card issuance on a reader
As below about a description of the fingerprint registration process for a user after getting a new card.
1.Place the fingerprint card on an external card reader (or an NFC enabled mobile phone), the fingerprint card will initialize self-check, if it is detected a new card, the red indicator light will flash.
2. After pressing the fingerprint sensor with your finger for 0.5 seconds, the red light flashes and the green light turns on. After 0.5 seconds, the green light turns off, indicating that the fingerprint has been enrolled successfully once; after repeating 5 times, the green light will stay on, indicating that the administrator’s fingerprint has been enrolled successfully.
3. Remove the fingerprint card and put it on the card reader when an ordinary user needs to enroll his fingerprint information. The red light and green light flash at the same time. After pressing the fingerprint sensor for 0.5 seconds, the red light flashes and the blue light turns on, indicating that the fingerprint has been enrolled successfully once. Then after repeating 5 times, the red and blue lights stay on, which means that the user's fingerprint has been enrolled successfully. After the card issuer has completed the registration of other relevant information, the user has the legal right to use the card before taking the card with him.
B. Enroll fingerprint information on an NFC enabled mobile phone of Android version
1. Enable NFC on your Android mobile phone
2. Tap the fingerprint card on the NFC antenna location on the phone.
3.Follow 1-3 steps of A process
C. How to use a fingerprint card for an ordinary user
1. Place the fingerprint card on the card reader (or other NFC reading devices of the access control system), the red light will be staying on, indicating that the card will be used (but at this time the card reader or the access control system cannot read any information on the card).
1.After the card user presses his finger on the fingerprint sensor for 1 second (the internal work of the card starts to collect the fingerprint characteristic data of the card, and retrieves the fingerprint characteristic information pre-stored in the card for comparison.) If the matching is successful after the comparison,the red light is off and the blue light is on, indicating that the cardholder's identity has been successfully confirmed. At this moment, the card can be used, and the card reader can normally read the information in the card and perform related operations on the card.
2.After both parties confirm the information of other related items, the user takes the card away
3. Otherwise if the 2 fingerprints are not matched after comparison, the blue light flashes 3 times and then goes out; at this moment, you need to remove the card, and then re-close to the access control or card reader before it can be used again for comparison；
D. How to renew and reuse fingerprint card
When the cardholder places the card on the card reader (or on an NFC enabled mobile phone), the red light stays on. After the card issuing unit presses the administrator’s finger on the fingerprint sensor for 1 second, the internal fingerprint information deletion procedure of the card will be started; (the card will collect fingerprint information, and compare the collected fingerprint characteristic data with the administrator’s fingerprint information pre-stored on the card. If they match, the identity confirmation is successful.)
The red and green lights flash once at the same time and then go out. Release your finger to indicate that the fingerprint information inside the card has been successfully cleared. The card has been converted from an old card to a new card, and fingerprint information can be re-registered again.
1. When the battery level is less than 10%, the red light will be on continuously, reminding the user that the card needs to be charged.
2. Clamp the clip cord to the charging port on the back of the card, the red light will stay on, indicating that it is in charging, and the green light will be on when it is fully charged.
3. After fully recharged, the card can standby for 3 months.